Now that I have finished my reflection part of Assignment 3 I have realised that I actually could have done a lot more in regards to ICT integration on prac. I realised that I began prac with a mindset that believed year one was too young for transformative ICTs and so did not even consider it an option. When I found out the lack of ICTs available to me i accepted that my ICT integration would be minimal. I now realise that I should have challenged it. I should have challenged myself, challenged my mentor, challenged my students and at least attempted to integrate more transformative ICTs.
- Follow The Road to Life-long Learning on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Ruth's Blog
- EDC3100 - Jacinta Maritan
- A blog written by Jacalyn Wyatt
- The Weblog of Shannyn Dwyer
- Brenna Jane94
- ...join me on my learning road trip...
- ICT's in the classroom with Mrs Brown
- Megan Vicary
- The Weblog of Georgia Leigh
- Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice
- Kate Walker || ICT and Pedagogy
- My University Weblog