In the week two material we were asked to create a concept map based on reasons for integrating ICTs into the classroom. This activity was meant to be a helpful hint to start thinking about these reasons for our assignment. So I started with a few ideas of possible reasons to integrate ICTs, then I looked to others who were quick off the mark for some more inspiration which lead to many more ideas! Hence, my concept map is quite large and in depth. From this activity I have been able to gain ideas for my three main reasons for integrating ICTs into the classroom.
- Follow The Road to Life-long Learning on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Ruth's Blog
- EDC3100 - Jacinta Maritan
- A blog written by Jacalyn Wyatt
- The Weblog of Shannyn Dwyer
- Brenna Jane94
- ...join me on my learning road trip...
- ICT's in the classroom with Mrs Brown
- Megan Vicary
- The Weblog of Georgia Leigh
- Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice
- Kate Walker || ICT and Pedagogy
- My University Weblog